Sales 2.0 Conference
July 23, 2012 | Boston
ZS Principal Mike Moorman will be a featured speaker at the Boston Sales 2.0 Conference: The Art and Science of Accelerating Sales.
Sales Transformation: Taking Your Team
to the Next Level
Mike Moorman, Managing Principal,
Continuous improvement is a hallmark of the world's best selling organizations. However at some point in their career, most sales leaders will find themselves a situation that requires a significant large scale transformation of their sales force strategy and capabilities. The triggers that identify the need for a major sales transformation can include: customer needs and buying process changes, changes in your company's product/service portfolio, competitive threats, acquisitions/mergers, and unresolved sales performance issues.
Successfully transforming your sales force is a complex endeavor that must be executed in a way that avoids putting the company at further risk to competitive threats. In this session, Mike Moorman will explain the elements that lead to a successful sales force transformation.
You will also learn:
- Key drivers that must be addressed to achieve a large scale sales force transformation
- A roadmap for successful sales force transformations
- Key barriers to success, common risks, and approaches to mitigate risk
- Example strategies and tactics to improve B2B sales performance
- Tactics that will assist with your 2012 goals to improve the results of your sales team
For more conference information and online registration, please visit the
Sales 2.0 website.