ZS collaborates with sales leaders to rapidly configure and deploy Sales Force Activity Snapshot (SFAS) to the sales force.
The SFAS, a 40- to 45-minute online survey, will ask salespeople for detailed responses to pointed questions, which will help determine:
- Are individual salespeople focusing on the most impactful activities?
- How much time are salespeople spending on low-value tasks? What specific activities?
- Do our internal processes and procedures enhance—or hinder—our sales force’s productivity?
- Are we focused on the right products or services?
- Is the sales force calling on the right customers and prospects?
After aggregating and analyzing all responses, our team will deliver a report covering prioritized challenges, opportunities and ZS’s sales force benchmarks—so you can gauge where your sales organization stands today and set clear objectives for the future.
ZS will facilitate a workshop to review recommendations for high-impact changes and help you develop an action plan.